The desire for weight loss can make you take desperate measures.
But sacrificing your long term health to achieve weight loss and aesthetic goals is dangerous.
The outstanding failure of most diets with strange names to give lasting weight loss to people who have tried it should be enough warning that diets and extreme weight loss measures don’t work.
If it did, we will not have 50 different shades of diet floating around.
As you’re reading this, someone, somewhere is cooking up another diet or pill to sell to you.
Have you ever stopped to ask yourself whatever happened to all those overhyped diets?
Now it’s diet and weight loss pills.
And they all come with the promise of “no side effect”
Even coffee has side effects – palpitations, insomnia, trembling etc
Before taking any magic pills for weight loss, here are some questions you need to answer.
You owe it to yourself to answer these questions.
- Who prescribed the diet pills to you? Is it your Doctor?
- Is it a friend or a Multi Level Marketing (MLM) organization?
- Are they qualified to prescribe drugs? Do they know about your health?
- How long should you take them?
- What are the ingredients?
- Are they safe?
- What are the effect of those ingredients on your body and internal organs?
- How exactly do they promote weight loss?
- What are the contraindications?
- Is it approved? If yes – For what and for who?
- Is it over the counter or should it be on Doctor’s prescription only?
According to the Compounding Pharmacy of America, these are the most dangerous diet pills to avoid:
Ephedrine – Side effects include seizures, heart attack and insomnia
Clenbuterol – Also known as Ventipulmin and Spiropent . They are illegal for human consumption in the US
Meridia – Also known as Sibutramine. Side effects include sudden death, suicidal thoughts, confusion and dizziness.
Japan Rapid Weight Loss Diet Pill
The Brazilian Diet Pill –Marketed as Herbaslim and Emagrece Sim. These pills contain Librium, Prozac, and Fenproporex
Qnexa – Also known as Qysmia. The side effects include kidney stones and seizures.
For a detailed information about these drugs visit – https://compoundingrxusa.com/blog/dangerous-diet-pills-avoid/
It is possible to lose weight without going on extreme diets or pills. Your long term good health should always come first.
Exercise, proper nutrition and rest are the proven steps to healthy and sustained weight loss.