Prepare and eat a healthy and tasty breakfast for a change.
You may have all these ingredients in your home.
All you have to do is prep them this night. This will save you time.
Then, step into the kitchen on Saturday morning and whisk up a delicious breakfast the whole family will love.
This recipe boosts your immune system and gives you energy to meet your energy demands from healthy carbs.
And the smoothie? Just yummy
Meet the ingredients
- 2 medium potatoes (Add more for your family)
- 1 cup of sliced carrot
- ½ cup of onion
- ½ cup of sliced tomato (remove the seeds). Use hard tomatoes. Remove the seeds before cutting
- ½ cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1cup of oil
- Seasoning and spices – Rosemary, thyme, curry, chili pepper, salt and seasoning cubes
How to prepare
- Peel the potatoes and slice. Wash immediately in salted water. Drain and pat dry with paper towel
- Heat the frying pan over high heat; add 1 cup of oil and a pinch of salt.
- Fry the potatoes till they are crispy and golden brown. Remove from the oil and place in a sieve
- In another frying pan, add a spoon full of oil
- Add the onion and stir
- Add the tomatoes and stir briskly for about 3 minutes
- Add the red bell peppers
- Add curry, thyme and rosemary.
- Season it to your taste.
- Pour the potatoes in a deep bowl and add the carrot mix.
- Mix them up thoroughly
Serve immediately with a glass of Bellisima java smoothie
Get the smoothie recipe here
PS: If you like this recipe, share it with friends