This simple and easy to prepare mixed vegetable stir fry and fish will make your family ask for more.
Prep time is 20 minutes but you can reduce it to 10 minutes by pre cutting the veggies so all you have to do is start cooking when you are ready.
It is filled with heart and midsection friendly nutrients.
The fish is filled with heart health and belly fat blasting Omega-3
The vegetables will give your immune system a boost.
Meet the ingredients
- ½ of a medium sized mackerel. Mackerel is an oily fish that protects your cardiovascular, brain, immune system and nerve health
- ½ cup of carrot
- ½ cup green beans
- ½ cup green pepper
- ½ cup onion
- 1 chili pepper
- Thyme, curry, salt and rosemary to taste.
How to prepare
- Wash and cut the carrot, green beans, green pepper and onion.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat. Add 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Add the onion and turn it for 20 seconds.
- Add green beans and carrot. Stir for some time and the green pepper
- Add pepper, salt and other seasoning and spices
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over high heat and add 2 spoons of oil to coat the pan
- Place the fish in the pan, reduce the heat to medium and cook till it turns golden or when it flakes easily with a fork
- Turn the fish over and cook the other side
Put the fish and vegetable in a plate. Garnish with onion and serve immediately.